The beginner course is 12 hours, split over 3 or 4 classes, as your schedule permits. Highlights include:
- Pattern to work on
- Instruction in using your machine
- Choosing Fabrics
- Sewing Straight lines
- Sewing Curves
- Inserting Zippers
- Optional Trip to the fabric store
Group of 2 simultaneous students is offered for a discounted price of $120 each.
Cash, cheque, or Paypal transfer only, please.
Hourly rates start at $16/hour with a 2 hour minimum. You may like private lessons for:
- Coaching through an advanced project
- Help with a project there is no pattern for
- Special projects like a quilt made from baby clothes
- To get off to a good start on a project that overwhelms you
- Help choosing fabric, notions, sizing
- Advice on the most appropriate seam finishes or hemming methods
- Help with finishing or alterations
- Consultation on what went wrong with a sewing fail and how to avoid the same mistakes.
Contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange lessons or ask questions.